Thursday, May 27, 2010

Duckduckgo adds privacy


Duckduckgo has added a privacy feature onto there "settings." They announced the updated in a tweet but you can see them here for yourself live. Google does not offer this kind of privacy on there search, neither does Yahoo, Ask, Bing or any other search engine. Duckduckgo has caught my eye as of recently because they are rolling out great new features and they are also getting bigger, quickly, very quickly. I started using it about 6 months ago then I went back to Uhhmm, Bing, and Google as usual. I've recently started using Duckduckgo again. Its extremely good for finding out information but if you want a pacific topic you might want to use Uhhmm. I will use Duckduckgo when I need something on a wide topic that would be on, for example, Wikipeida. When I need something like how to create a paper rocket and launch it off a tree with bad wind, well, i'll use Uhhmm for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Copyright

Some of this content is not ours and is taken from other sites. Uhhmmnews (c)