Friday, May 28, 2010

Jaiku's most popular user


We aren't sure about this however I was typing random sites in on Compete and I go lets try Jaiku so I type in Jaiku.com and notice it has like 5 subdomains. api.jaiku.com, www.jaiku.com, so other ones then it had CheifTwit.jaiku.com and I start wondering what is this? So being me I try it out and it is actually a Jaiku user thats profile gets servral 1,000 views a month. The account is owned by Leo Laporte and as I remember I saw a video about Twitter VS Jaiku when Jaiku was still big news a few weeks ago and he was one of the two people in it. He has not posted since March 2009 which just goes to show how popular Jaiku is right now compared to how popular it used to be. In other words Jaiku used to be competition with Twitter, then after it wasn't able to pass Twitter everyone stopped using it and tried to get Pownce to pass Twitter, then it shut down so everyone went to Twitter and thats when they bad such a large user spark.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Jaiku is good. But I found nobody is using it since one year or so. I am sad about that.

    ReplyDelete

Followers

Blog Archive

Copyright

Some of this content is not ours and is taken from other sites. Uhhmmnews (c)