Friday, May 28, 2010

Random Review: Project Playlist


Project Playlist more commonly known as Playlist is a music social netowrk. I love Playlist however I think they think they are bigger than they really are. For example, they have purchesed domains golor like search.playlist.com it is a great site, free music, all these features and servral other great options however they also offer pointless things like "following" which absolutly does nothing and "comments" which no one really users on anyones profile exsept the small number of minor celebirties on the site and of course Project Playlists profile. If I had to pick between Project Playlist and Pandora i'd pick Pandora because of there application which Project Playlist is yet to create. If Project Playlist would launch an app I would download it. If I could put Project Playlist in Lala's place on May 31st I don't think I would because Project Playlist is completely free. So, on a grading scale of A,B,C,D,F I give Project Playlist a B-!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Blog Archive

Copyright

Some of this content is not ours and is taken from other sites. Uhhmmnews (c)